
Alex Merrill Ripley is my second son. He will graduate from Oak Mountain High School May 22. He then will attend The University of Alabama of Birmingham. He will major in Computer Science. He is so ready to be out of school. Alex is planning on Serving at a fancy Restaurant so he can pay for this car. Alex is very dependable and really is my right arm around here . He plans on serving a mission after his freshmen year. He wants to see his older brother, Ashton in February of 2009 before he leaves.


This is Alex with a couple of friends at prom of last year 2007.
7 comments:
Hello Tony Ripley's twin ... The apple didn't fall far, did it? Great pictures!
Oh my gosh, I can't hardly believe that is Alex! He's a man he has lost his boyish looks. How handsome is he! Nice ride too. Tell his his aunt gigi loves him.
He is so handsome!
KI-Ute! I can't believe how old your boys are getting. I guess that means I'm getting old, too. You've got some good kids there, Angie.
Watch out ladies! :) Love you guys!
Angie, thanks for the graduation announcement. I will send something, just been busy with my own. JaLynn's oldest, Shalayne, will be 20 yrs old on July 2nd. She graduated from Snow College, in southern Utah. She will be going to Utah State University in the late summer. She is staying with us and working for Bret & Ken. Emily graduated from high school the last of May.
I met a sister at the Salt Lake temple, who has just returned from a mission to Alabama, Birmingham. I think her name is Sis. Odessa? She knows you and your family. She was telling me how musical you are and how touching the song was that your son sang at his missionary farewell. She loves your family!! What compliments she paid to your family! Love you, Carolyn and Jay
Angie, I keep waiting for you to post on your blog. It was good to see you, even if only for a short period of time. Congratulations on your new calling as Stake Young Women's President!" You will do a great job.
Post a Comment