Sunday, August 17, 2008

andrew




Andrew is my third son. I would say that I have put the most time into him as I have of all my other sons. He is a high maintenance young Man. He is fifteen years old full of life and enjoys it to the fullest. If he is not singing and dancing on stage then he is beating a drum on the drum line at Oak Mountain High school. He has many friends and has quite the social calender.
He attended Especially for Youth this summer and enjoyed making new friends and gaining a little stronger of what he believes. He has truly grown spiritually. Anyway I am proud to call him my son and though his life at first was very hard , I have really began to like him.

8 comments:

UtahGma&Gpa said...

Angie, do you know how many times I have checked your blog?? I think that I will call you & then I forget until it's time to check posts, again. I told you that I met Sis. Otteson, an older sister who served her mission in Birmingham. She was so impressed with your family! Especially, Elder Aston singing at his farewell. I have taken a two months leave of absence from the temple because of the surgeries I have had. I really miss it. It was so good to see you in June. When does Ashton come home?

Aren't there times when we know we love our children, but do not like what they have done! Jay & I will be in Bruswick the first part of October for the Kirkland reunion which is held in Douglas. How are your folks? Love to all.

Tara said...

YES! I HOPE YOU'RE BACK FOR GOOD...I'VE BEEN WAITING SO PATIENTLY FOR THIS POST. CAN'T WAIT TO SEE WHAT YOU GUYS HAVE BEEN UP TO-MISS YA!

gigi said...

He has matured into a nice young man! It took years of patients and hard work but you now know how worth it all is and was! Love this kid!

The Griffis 4 said...

he is a great kid! i love him... anyway. he is very entertaining. welcome back! hope to hear more from ya!

Leah said...

That is one gorgeous boy an I have always been a fan. Tell him that I love him and I hope that ya'll will come out and see me sometime.

Silena Cvacho said...

I am so proud of you updating your blog!! Now I am going to have to work on mine! I feel bad about bothering you about yours and now I haven't blogged in forever! I love the pictures! Your boys are all so handsome!! I want to see an update on Ammon soon! I trust things are going good in first grade!!
I miss you so much!!! Email me at silecvacho@gmail.com and give me your email address! Love Ya, Silena

UtahGma&Gpa said...

Angie, I see Sis. Otteson at the temple every week, & she always asks me how you are doing. I feel bad when I can't give her an update of any kind. Know you are busy, but please take a minute & let us know that you have not passed on!! Happy Holidays to you & your family.

gigi said...

Wishing you a very blessed New Year! Love ya.